1. What do we notice about PSAs in general?
2. Which PSAs do we think are especially good and why?
3. How can we create PSAs as powerful and effective as these?
– Are short (usually 60 seconds or less)
– Present one single issue
– Inform the viewer of key, relevant facts
– Have a clear call to action (usually indicated through text on screen)
– Might or might not include people
– Might or might not use music
– Sometimes use voice-overs
– Sometimes use special effects (like black and white)
– Might use transitions/editing to enhance the video
– Aim to leave a lasting impact